Product informationCrafted by: Yasser Tahiri
Simple Authentication System To kick-start your Next FastAPI Project 🚀
- This is a template for bootstrapping the FastAPI project. If you want to develop a RESTful web service using Python, you can use this template.
- Based on
- Dockerized Template.
- Structured into (sub)modules for easy large projects.
MongoDB(more in future).
- Easy to add custom data models.
- Typing with
- Deployment using
- Token-based authentication using
- Testing using
- Code coverage report using
- You should create a virtual environment and activate it:
python -m venv venv/ source venv/bin/activate
- And then install the development dependencies:
pip install -r requirements.txt
- I Create a simple Make file to run the application:
note: don't forget to change the
cp .env.template .env
- Then Start the application:
# start Container make start
- You could also test the project using
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.